Product Add Ons
We also offer printed versions of the EDC THREE Plans - HERE
Designed by Adam Savage
- Approximate dimensions of printed pattern: 36” x 54” / 915mm x 1372mm
- Digital download file format is PDF (non-vectored/password protected).
- Download the materials list here.
- The pattern is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You can purchase a pattern with instructions for both the EDC ONE (pretty complex), and the EDC TWO (simpler build). These plans are the recipe for making your own versions. I can’t WAIT to see what you do with them. Other materials, modifications, enhancements- share it all with me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Please note that our plans and kits are provided wholly in the spirit of DIY (with the emphasis being on the Y), and do not include technical support. We do not disclose where our materials are sourced. We encourage customers to seek out their own suppliers, discover alternative parts and fabrics, and spread around the purchasing love.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.