We also offer the EDC ONE Plans for digital download - HERE
Designed by Adam Savage
- Printed pattern comes folded in a large envelope.
- Printed on 74 GSM, 20lb bond.
- Comes with digital download. File format is PDF.
- The pattern is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Approximate dimensions of printed pattern: 36” x 54” / 915mm x 1372mm
I’m so excited about this one! Someone on Twitter suggested I supply a set of patterns for the EDC ONE, specifically for folks who wanted to make their own. I’m a deep believer in collaboration, sharing, and open source, and I loved this idea from the second I saw it. I'm going open source with the EDC Line. You can purchase a pattern and instructions for both the EDC ONE (pretty complex), and the EDC TWO (simpler build). These plans come folded in a large envelope and are the recipe for making your own versions. I can’t WAIT to see what you do with it. Other materials, modifications, enhancements- share it all with me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same licenseas the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.