*This item is in production and is estimated to ship January 2020.
Made in the US by Mafia Bags - https://mafiabags.com
Approximate Dimensions: 12”L x 10”H x 6”W / 305mmL x 254mmH x 153mmW
Approximate Weight: 0.89lbs or 14.25 oz / 404g or 0.404kg
*Limit 3 bags per customer. Any orders placed above the limit of 3 will be canceled.
- Constructed primarily from Dyneema®.
- Para-aramid synthetic fiber handles.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Bag comes with a web strap, as shown in the photos.
- Each bag is identified with a hand written serial number indicating the model and production number.
- Bags come wrapped in tissue paper printed with a drawing of my original toolboxes.
- Hook and loop on the outside for patch and identification
- Pencil holder/pocket on the inside
- Wide spring steel supported clamshell mouth
- Lifetime repair warranty on stitching and construction
I'm personally obsessed with Dyneema®. Touted by it's maker as "The strongest fiber in the world", the silver/gray Dyneema® from which we make our new EDC TWO is one of the loveliest synthetic fibers I've ever seen. Four months ago, Marcos made me a custom bag from this stuff and right away I knew we'd use it in our fabrication. I've traveled 12,000 miles with mine already, and it's perfect. One of my favorite things about this bag is that the material reminds me of chromel, the famously, crazy expensive material that NASA used for its Apollo astronauts' gloves.
Norm has done an amazing job capturing the beauty of this material. I can assure you it's even more lovely in person.