Designed by Adam Savage
- Includes the parts and materials required to fabricate an EDC TWO bag. Download the materials list here.
- View this video for helpful hints on working with the zipper.
- Includes printed pattern, folded in a large envelope.
- This item cannot be returned.
- The pattern is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Introducing EDC Bag Kits!
From inception, our goal was to produce an EDC line of products in the US, as cost efficiently as possible, while maintaining the quality we demand. We made the plans available in the interest of getting an EDC bag into the hands of every single person who wanted one, and in that spirit, we've bumped it up to the next level with kits that include all of the hardware and fabric used to produce our signature bags.
The kits include the physical plans and the exact sailcloth we use to fabricate our bags. The sailcloth is up-cycled, and as such, there will be imperfections, seams, and sometimes dirt. Like we said, the materials that make up our bags have already lived an adventurous life!
Please share your pictures of the finished creations with me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Happy making!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.