We still have a few of these left. Once they're gone, that's the last of them!
Limited production of 250 bags.
Made in the US by Mafia Bags - https://mafiabags.com
Approximate Dimensions: 8" x 15.5" x 10" / 205mm x 395mm x 255mm
Approximate Weight: 1.25lbs or 20 oz. / 567g or 0.567kg
*Limit 3 bags per customer. Any orders placed above the limit of 3 will be canceled.
- Black exterior with a gray interior liner.
- Pencil holder/pocket on the inside
- Magnets hold the handles together upright
- Wide spring steel supported clamshell mouth
- Para-aramid synthetic fiber reinforced base
- Hook and loop on the inside bottom to add functionality
- Hook and loop on the outside for patch and identification
- Machine washable
- Lifetime repair warranty on stitching and construction
- Constructed primarily from upcycled and salvaged sailcloth, every bag is unique.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Bag comes with a web strap, as shown in the photos.
- Each bag is identified with a hand written serial number indicating the model and production number.
- Bags come wrapped in tissue paper printed with a drawing of my original toolboxes.
I truly dig this bag. The black sailcloth that it’s made with feels quite different than the white EDC ONE- it’s lighter weight, yet still rugged. It’s distinctively different. The gray interior does make a difference in finding stuff inside. And I love the gray hook and loop stitched on the outside.