Made by Mafia Bags - https://mafiabags.com
Approximate Dimensions: 12”L x 10”H x 6”W / 305mmL x 254mmH x 153mmW
Approximate Weight: 1.2lbs or 19.2 oz / 544g or 0.544kg
*Limit 3 bags per customer. Any orders placed above the limit of 3 will be canceled.
- Constructed with recycled 19oz 100% cotton canvas screenprinted with Adam's original toolbox design.
- Bag comes with a canvas strap, as shown in the photos.
- Hand crafted in Guatemala.
- Each bag is identified with a hand written serial number indicating the model and production number.
- Bags come wrapped in tissue paper printed with a drawing of my original toolboxes.
- Hook and loop on the outside for patch and identification
- Pencil holder/pocket on the inside
- Wide spring steel supported clamshell mouth
- Machine washable
- Lifetime repair warranty on stitching and construction
We're stoked about this bag. It's beautiful and it's less expensive than the sailcloth version of our EDC TWO. We found a canvas made of 100% recycled material, and dyed it a deep, blood red. Onto that we screenprinted drawings of my toolboxes for what we're calling the EDC TWO Red Screen edition.
We went with a rough, yet pliable 100% recycled 19oz cotton canvas. The screenprint is a blown up section of a drawing of my toolboxes that I made a few years ago. These are the toolboxes I carried when I was a model maker at Industrial Light and Magic, working on films like Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2, A. I. Space Cowboys, Terminator 3, and Galaxy Quest! They served me well.
They were twin doctor bag shapes fabricated from riveted sheet aluminum, with scissor lifts so I could raise them to the height of my work surface. It felt right to use that drawing to ornament our first bag with a purposeful pattern on it.